Saturday, March 17, 2012

Our customer's favorite part about KD Floral....

It's surprising how many flower shops that keep four legged furry friends hidden in their back rooms....just like us. I was just reading a lovely blog about a flower studio that has their own dog...and that dog has it's own blog.  I asked Ruby if she was interested in her own blog but she barely opened one eye to look at me.  I'm going to assume that means she'd rather sleep and be adorable.  Let the hard work be done by other people.

Like the lovely This Is My Town Bemidji project.

This lovely article was done a few summers past but it's still fun to share.  Ruby - the KD Floral greeter. ( and lets not kid ourselves girls....she's clearly the most favored employee by all our customers)


Ruby's name in print

No comments:

Post a Comment